Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Flight experience

Thanks for visiting the blog.

On 10th May, I started my journey to CMU-R from IGI Terminal 3, New Delhi. It was my exciting and new experience to go for Check-in, Immigration and flight on my own first time. At the 3 a.m. in the morning I was struggling with time to get boarded in Qatar Airways.

Boarding Passes 
IGI T3 Before Check-in
After reaching on Window seat, it was all set to see the world from 12000 m above the earth within clouds having temperature -50 C and in the moving plane at speed of 900 kmph. It was awesome moment to see the horizons in the night above the Arab sea.

I reached Doha, Qatar at around 6 local time and transferred for next flight to Kigali by Qatar Airways only. Landing at Doha airport was beautiful in the early morning and with Sunrise. Plane circled in the air moving above tall scrappers on the touch of desert and sea.

Flight swirling on Doha, Qatar


At 5 am above 12000 m of Arab sea 



Above Victoria Lake